- Plain English Accounting Webinar - Dec. 3, 2hrs AA with Dr. Tom Ratcliffe, Chuck Landes and Kristy Illuzzi
- (11/15) Risk assessments at the relevant assertion level, Internal control communication deficiencies, Peer review matters, NFP issues, including conservation easements and fair value disclosures, Lender verification letters
- AICPA Tax Division Updates the DOMA Client Tax Issues List
- AICPA (11/11) The AICPA Tax Division updated the DOMA Client Tax Issues List, which outlines the various issues that will affect some clients as a result of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) ruling, such as filing and amending tax returns, filing protective tax refund claims and estate tax planning issues. This and other resources are on...
- Read Comment Letter to ADOR from Assoc. Builders and Contractors, Inc. on Certain Proposed Rules Relating to the Government Contractor Exemption
- November Magazine Now Online
- MONTGOMERY (11/6) Practice Management Issue - Accounting Strategy for a Public Accounting - Practice Building a Diversity Plan at Your Organization - Starting Your Own Firm
- Bill Balhoff Elected Chairman of the AICPA
- AICPA (10/23) As of October 22, William E. Balhoff is the new chairman of the AICPA’s board of directors. “CPAs take pride in doing the right thing, the right way. Clients and employers experience that quality and respond to it,” said Balhoff, CPA, CGMA, CFF, in his acceptance speech. The managing director and CEO of Postlethwaite &...
- AL Secretary of State Issues Final Voter ID Rules
- MONTGOMERY (10/22) Secretary of State Jim Bennett Tuesday released the certified rules for Alabama’s new voter photo ID program which will go into effect for the June primaries next year. The release and website posting follows a 35-day public comment where his office received and considered 51 proposed comments in the preliminary rules...
What's Hot in Your Area?
Login for the specific top ten list in your area (based on current registrations).
- 26th Annual Governmental Accounting & Auditing Forum (GAAF) - 12/11/2013 - Birmingham
- The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent McCoy (178-13) - 12/4/2013 - Birmingham
- AICPA's 1040 Tax Return Workshop by Sid Kess (181-13) - 1/6/2014 - Montgomery
- The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent McCoy (179-13) - 12/5/2013 - Montgomery
- The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent McCoy (180-13) - 12/6/2013 - Mobile
- Choice of Entity Workshop Webcast (WEB154) - 12/4/2013 -
- 2013 Corporate Income Tax Boot Camp by Sid Kess (182-13) - 1/9/2014 - Montgomery
- Key Ratio Analysis Webcast (WEB158) - 12/5/2013 -
- Surgent McCoy's Federal Tax Camp (175-13) - 1/8/2014 - Birmingham
- S Corporations Workshop Webcast (WEB155) - 12/5/2013 -