The ASCPA has 11 chapters throughout Alabama. Chapter membership allows you to network with CPAs in your area, remain active in the ASCPA and track industry news throughout the state. All currently scheduled events are listed below. Scroll down for each chapter's council members.
Click on the chapter event to register.
- Birmingham Friday, September 22 - 2017 A&A Update and Friday, October 6 - Recent Developments in Alabama Taxes
- Birmingham Young CPAs
- East Alabama Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - Professional Issues Update
- Mobile Thursday, September 28 - Sirotes's Hottest Tax Topics for 2017
- North Alabama
- Northeast Alabama
- South Central Alabama (Troy area)
- Southeast Alabama
- Tuscaloosa Wednesday, September 27 - Tuscaloosa Mayor Maddox
- Wheeler Basin
Birmingham Young CPAs
A subcommittee of the Birmingham Chapter of the ASCPA with FREE membership for ASCPA members. Their purpose is to unite accountants under the age of 35 in the Birmingham, AL area; To promote comradery within the profession through networking and educational events; To provide opportunities to give back to our community through community service projects; To encourage lifelong involvement with the ASCPA.
- President – John Schenk, Protective Life Insurance Company
- VP – Sara Ridgeway, Ernst & Young
- Secretary – Leslie Littrell, Forensic Strategic Solutions, Inc.
- Treasurer – Trae Zablan, Dent Moses, LLP.
- Social Chair – Caitlin Glass
- Golf Tournament Chair – Andrew Knight – Maynard Cooper & Gale
- Community Service Chair – Cassandra Ward, Jacksonville State University
- Alan Craft, Machen, McChesney & Chastain, LLP.
- Liz Springer, Auburn City Schools
- Laura Taber, Machen, McChesney & Chastain, LLP.
- Molly Boff, Warren Averett, LLC
- Dustin Schaefer, Anglin Reichmann, Snellgrove & Armstrong, PC
- Amy Stapler, Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith, LLC
- Simon Fox, Wilkins Miller, LLC.
- BJ Gilbert, Karen Simmons, CPA
- Brian Mann, Smith, Dukes & Buckalew, LLP
- Colleen Dicks, Crow Shields Bailey
- Erica Bailey, Jackson Thornton & Co. PC
- Elizabeth Finley, Warren Averett, LLC
- Amanda Benson, Aldridge, Borden & Company, P.C.
- Jordan Kendrick, Warren Averett, LLC
- Gregory Carnes, University of North Alabama
- Allison Blair, Stack & Blair, LLC.
- Amanda Barksdale, University of North Alabama
- Kathryn Condit, MDA Professional Group
- Marilyn Watson, Progress Rail Services
South Central Alabama
- Amanda Paul, Troy University
- Darren Hipps, Gibson & Carden, LLC.
- Billy Ann Taylor, Haisten, Shipman & Wiggins, P.C.
- Ryan Hendrix, Bevis, Eberhart, Browning, Walker, & Stewart, CPAs, P.C.
- Andrew Brooks, McDaniel & Associates, P.C.
- Ben Adams, Byrd, Smalley & Adams, P.C.
- Jamey R. Thomas, CDPA, P.C.