The ASCPA has 11 chapters throughout Alabama. Chapter membership allows you to network with CPAs in your area, remain active in the ASCPA and track industry news throughout the state. All currently scheduled events are listed below. Scroll down for each chapter's council members.
Click on the chapter event to register.
- Birmingham Young CPAs
- East Alabama
- North Alabama: Tuesday, January 23 - Annual Professional Issues Update Dinner
- Northeast Alabama
- South Central Alabama (Troy area)
- Southeast Alabama: Wednesday, November 29 - Successional Planning with James M. Harris III
- Tuscaloosa: Thursday, December 15 - Professional Issues Update with ASCPA Leadership
- Wheeler Basin: Thursday, December 7 - Holiday Social at The Railyard
Birmingham Young CPAs
A subcommittee of the Birmingham Chapter of the ASCPA with FREE membership for ASCPA members. Their purpose is to unite accountants under the age of 35 in the Birmingham, AL area; To promote comradery within the profession through networking and educational events; To provide opportunities to give back to our community through community service projects; To encourage lifelong involvement with the ASCPA.
- Sara Ridgeway, Ernst & Young
- Ashley Boudreaux, Capstone Collegiate Communities
- Scott Gardner, Deloitte
- Meredith Harper, Deloitte
- Trae Zablan, Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith
- Alan Craft, Machen, McChesney & Chastain, LLP.
- Liz Springer, Auburn City Schools
- Laura Taber, Machen, McChesney & Chastain, LLP.
- Molly Boff, Warren Averett, LLC
- Dustin Schaefer, Anglin Reichmann, Snellgrove & Armstrong, PC
- Amy Stapler, Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith, LLC
- Simon Fox, Wilkins Miller, LLC.
- BJ Gilbert, Karen Simmons, CPA
- Brian Mann, Smith, Dukes & Buckalew, LLP
- Colleen Dicks, Crow Shields Bailey
- Erica Bailey, Jackson Thornton & Co. PC
- Elizabeth Finley, Warren Averett, LLC
- Amanda Benson, Aldridge, Borden & Company, P.C.
- Jordan Kendrick, Warren Averett, LLC
- Gregory Carnes, University of North Alabama
- Allison Blair, Stack & Blair, LLC.
- Amanda Barksdale, University of North Alabama
- Kathryn Condit, MDA Professional Group
- Marilyn Watson, Progress Rail Services
South Central Alabama
- Amanda Paul, Troy University
- Darren Hipps, Gibson & Carden, LLC.
- Billy Ann Taylor, Haisten, Shipman & Wiggins, P.C.
- Ryan Hendrix, Bevis, Eberhart, Browning, Walker, & Stewart, CPAs, P.C.
- Andrew Brooks, McDaniel & Associates, P.C.
- Ben Adams, Byrd, Smalley & Adams, P.C.
- Jamey R. Thomas, CDPA, P.C.