Coronavirus Update: The Alabama State Board of Accountancy Grants Extensions in Response to Prometric Test Center Closures. Learn more below.
The Alabama State Board of Accountancy Grants Extensions in Response to the Prometric Test Center Closures: Prometric has determined it is necessary and appropriate to temporarily close test centers in the United States and Canada for a period of 30 days, starting March 18. Read more >
Join as a Student Member
- Local network - Connect with fellow CPA hopefuls as well as area professionals eager to help you succeed.
- Student programming - Attend local events and activities that are designed to inspire and inform your pursuit of those three precious letters: CPA.
- National support - Stay relevant with the industry news that accounting professionals rely on, and get exclusive access to programs and discounts on products and services.
*Dual membership with the Alabama Society of CPAs and the AICPA connects you with the two essential organizations established to support you on your journey to becoming a successful CPA--from college to the CPA exam and beyond.
Student Member Resources
Student Member Benefits
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Exam Prep Review Discounts
- Robert Half Salary Guide
- Journal of Accountancy: Current accounting & business news
- ...and much more.
The ASCPA Educational Foundation awards over $80,000 in scholarships each year to accounting students in Alabama colleges and universities. Apply by March 13, 2020.
2020 Firm Guide
Looking for more information about public accounting firms in Alabama? Use our annual firm guide to get more information about your future employer.
CPA Exam Application
To learn more about the application process, accountancy rules, required credit hours, and for other examination resources, click "Learn More" below.Learn more
CPA Exam Overview
To become a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA), you must first pass the Uniform CPA Examination. To learn more about the exam, click "Learn More" below.
Zack Camerio, Manager, Member & Student Engagement